Valorous patch notes for the 1.01 update are out, and with some minor changes in gameplay and performance it looks like Sage is going to get a nerve in this patch-its Orb barrier range decreases.
Okay, we didn’t think we ‘d release a new Valorant patch too soon. The official launch for the game was only a few days ago, and Riot appears to be releasing the game’s first patch already.
The Valorant Patch 1.01 isn’t exactly big and it comes with a few small gameplay improvements that deal primarily with Sage and put her package into line.
During version 1.00 of Valorant, Sage was able to manage plant sites aggressively with its Barrier Orb cast. The Orb had an extremely long cast range of twenty, which Riot wants to reduce to ten.
In addition, the new Spike Rush game mode, along with the Sage changes, will have some new gameplay added. Currently, each Spike Rush game has 5 randomly chosen Orbs-one supreme Orb will remain constant, but the majority of the four will shift randomly.
Let ‘s examine in depth all changes in Valorant’s patch 1.01.
Gameplay and Balance in Valorant
- The cast range of Barrier Orb is reduced: 20 > > > 10 meters.
- As a Sentinel, Sage should be the most successful in protecting the territories she already holds. The 20-meter cast range allowed Sage to take aggressive control over neutral territory in such a way that its role in Valorant was not suitable. This reduction in range aims to keep her high when defending her territory but to reduce her effectiveness.
Map patches in the 1.01 patch
- The ascent of Valorant Repaired some places where arms fall through the earth and problems with wall penetration.
- Per map Changed multiple names to match player words more effectively.
Spike Sprint trend
- Each Spike Rush game now features a set of 5 randomly selected orbs. The full ultimate orb is ever available.4 of the remaining 7 types of orb is randomly selected. Chosen orb types will be displayed both in the select character and during the pre-round description widget.
- New Orb health types Orb-Grants teamwide health regeneration (instant)20 second time12 HP per second (3HP per tick) SFX / VFX only play while actually HealingDeception Orb-Applies “Paranoia” to the enemy team 3 seconds after capture10 third debuffVision has been greatly reduced (and the little field of vision shift)