The size of the upgrade for PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 is around GB. The size of the upgrade is approximately 1.97 GB. For new players, the size is approximately 3 GB.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update was publicly launched on Google Playstore, and after a brief maintenance break, the game servers are now online. The latest update to PUBG Mobile introduced some new game additions. The new edition features an enhanced Miramar 2.0 patch, 2.7x patch for Win94, Sanhok Jungle Adventure, Arena Mode P90, Cheater Kills security points and several more.
The upgrade scale of PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 for Android devices is around 1.97 GB. The scale of the game will be about 3 GB for the new players. Players will access Google Playstore version 0.18.0. However, we have provided a guide to install the game using an APK file for anyone who can’t download it because of potential errors.
Below is a critical guide to uploading and updating APK upgrade PUBG Mobile 0.18.0.
Steps to Download and Install PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update APK
- Download the game OBB files from the source above.
- Open your phone’s File Manager and press Android trunk No73 0.18.0.11047 Shipping Google CE.signed.shell.apk
- Allow Unknown Source Deployment if you haven’t allowed it yet by going to Settings > Security and Privacy > Install Unknown Sources applications.
- Upon completion of the APK file download, create a new “com.tencent.ig” folder in Android / OBB.
- Copy and paste into the directory the downloaded game OBB file.
- Open and play the Game with the PUBG Smartphone app.
As previously mentioned, the upgrade size is approximately 1.97 GB. Make sure your phone has enough room to handle the game. If the downloaded file contains an error stating “Packet parsing was a problem,” try deleting and reinstalling all APK and OBB files.